Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Preface

This blog is mostly going to be about my secondlife experience, I may voice opinions about on-goings in secondlife and events that occur, Objects I find, or projects Im working on. If the subject is controversial I generally have a strong opinion on it and good reasoning for that opinion whether I voice it or not, and I may choose not to voice my reasoning for the opinion for various reasons such as to avoid making this blog a how to do negative things in secondlife, so Criticism in comments is generally going to be considered unwelcome within this blog. I may post links to my findings or promote or do the opposite of certain subjects within secondlife, Also I may touch upon subjects of various adult nature like is common place in secondlife, so this blog is set to adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment